Proposed amendments to Shoshone Field Office land use plans for land tenure adjustment and areas of critical environmental concern
Publisher: U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Upper Snake River District in [Shoshone, Idaho]
Written in English
- Environmental risk assessment,
- Public lands,
- Land use,
- Environmental aspects
About the Edition
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Upper Snake River District (USRD) proposed to amend four land use plans in order to define new land tenure adjustment criteria and designate three new Areas of Critical Environmental Concern (ACECs) within the USRD"s Shoshone Field Office area. The proposed amendments would amend the Magic Management Framework Plan (MFP) (1975), Bennett Hills/Timmerman Hills MFP (1976), Sun Valley MFP (1982), and Monument Resource Management Plan (RMP) (1985) ... These four plans provide a framework for land use allocations and management of public lands within the 1.44 million-acre Shoshone Field Office area. The proposed amendments would replace existing land tenure adjustment decisions in those plans and make new ACEC designation and management decisions.
|Statement||U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Shoshone Field Office, Upper Snake River District|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||51 pages :|
|Number of Pages||51|
- Thomas Reids Inquiry
- Nomination of Kathleen A. McGinty, Hearing, S.Hrg. 104-352, Com. on Environment and Public Works, U.S. Senate, 104th Congress, 1st Session, September 27, 1995.
- New-Year address of the carriers of the Salem gazette to its patrons, 1815
- Burley/Hyde Park community needs audit final report
- A Commentary on Daniel
- The forgotten secret to phenomenal success
- girl surveyed
- Gresleys coaches
- Teletypesetter bulletin.
- The new economic geography
- Roman lettering for students
- economics of African old age subsistence in Rhodesia
- Making Math Connections
- Never Mind
- Philosophical perspectives on art
- lost travellers dream, for solo organ.
- Discursive Democracy
- The Bfg (Handi-read)
- children of the misty mountain
- Everbody dances.